New Youth Club
Resources for Autism are pleased to announce a new youth provision in Walsall for 16-19 year olds of all abilities.
Teenage Pregnancy Prevention
East Sussex council have produced a DVD called 'We have a baby' - view it here
HELLO aims to help all children & young people live life to the full by making communication a priority for families locally and across the UK.
Walsall Early Help Information
- Walsall Early Help Assessment Guidance
- Walsall Early Help Consent Form and Assessment
- Walsall Early Help Review paperwork
- Targeted Youth Support Referral Form
- Congratulations Letter
- No Engagement Letter
- Family Support Panel Referral
- Family Group Conference Service
- Cross Border Guide
- United Nations Convention Summary
Important Information about Early Help Assessments
Please note: all Early Help Assessments are no longer uploaded to this system. All Early Help Assessments are supported by an Area Co-ordinator. Please contact the Screening Team at IRS if you wish to commence an Early Help Assessment. Please call 01922 658170.Read more..
In the spirit of workforce development, we have created an induction process which will be used across all areas of the children’s workforce: