Walsall FIS offers up-to-date information,
advice and help on services for families in Walsall.

Children with Special Educational Needs or disabilities

If you are the parent to a child with a special educational need (SEN) or disability then sometimes you may need different help and support for your family. These pages tell you more about groups, policies, organisations and other sources of support.

Please use the links at the top of the page to navigate and find the help you need. And remember to get in touch with Walsall FIS if you can't find what you are looking for.